Ever consider the cost of no shows?
Cliniconex will streamline your operations by reducing no shows as well as moving more patients through your practice in a day, resulting in increased bookings and payments.
The cost of call outs. Clinics not using automated patient reminders generally have one or more full time administrative assistants doing manual call outs. This administrative task can be handed off to the Cliniconex service and the staff that was performing this duty can be re-directed to higher value activities. The system operates in the background with no change to existing workflows.
Reducing No-shows. Consider this example.
- Provider A sees 500 patients a month
- Average visit is charged out at $100 per patient
- No show rate is 10%
Provider A is loosing $5,000 in billable revenue every month. Consider what this means for an entire Clinic.Now consider what it might mean for specialty clinics that charges out $500 per patient, or a hospital.
Add in the idle time of the staff and equipment tied up during the no-show. Even if the medical institution tries to recoup some of this revenue, there is significant room for improvement.
Additional appointments. In addition to reducing no shows and the administrative cost of staff calling out, Cliniconex can be used for preventative care, health education, recalls, and any other engagement your practice deems necessary for better outcomes of the patient population base. These new appointments will generate additional revenue for your practice.
By removing the burden of manual call outs, Cliniconex will give your staff more time to focus on patients. The result? An immediate positive effect on staff morale.
No more manual call outs: Cliniconex eliminates the need for manual call outs to patients and with its tight integration to the EMR and scheduler, it automatically updates the status of the appointment. Customers call it magic because manual labour just melts away without having to change the daily workflow.
There also are no bulk files to upload. The system works in the background and allows your staff to focus on higher priority tasks.
Staff no longer need to dial each patient one-by-one for reminders, follow-ups or to suggest they are due for an appointment. With PatientPrompt’s direct, real-time synchronization to your EHR there is no need for staff to manually update appointment statuses, or extract and upload files. Bottom line, your staff is able to focus on other tasks.
Much Less Distraction: If you are a walk in clinic and use Cliniconex’s walk in wait time service you will never again be distracted by patients asking when their appointment will be. Where a patient sits in the queue is displayed at the clinic and a text will be sent to the patient when their appointment time draws near.
Happy Staff: As more patients arrive on time, prepared for their appointments staff receive less queries and there is a healthier work environment for all. Schedules also become more predictable which makes staffing decisions easier.
Want to strengthen your Meaningful Use services?
Cliniconex can help providers meet several Meaningful Use criteria:
- Health Education.Providers can send information related to a patient’s conditions and tie them to lifestyle nudges. For example, if a patient is obese and has high blood pressure Cliniconex can be programmed to be on the lookout for those conditions and send geographically relevant information on fitness clubs or nutritionists to the patient.
- EMR/EHR and Portal Usage.Cliniconex can send email, voice and text notifications encouraging patients to use your portal. This can be especially useful when a patient’s lab work arrives.
• Secure Electronic Messaging: In the USA, Stage +2 Meaningful Use Guidelines requires that patients are provided access to view their health record online within 4 days of a visit with their provider. Additionally, in 2014, the Secure Messaging measure requires that more than 5% of unique patients securely message the providers they see during a 90-day reporting period. Cliniconex uses secure messaging and can help your practice comply to this regulation.