Delivering healthcare is complicated. But the relationship between patients and their health providers, like a family doctor or a specialist like a cardiologist, doesn’t have to be as disjointed as it seems today. Thousands of providers from coast to coast see it differently and use Cliniconex as their patient engagement platform.
By seamlessly connecting patients to appointment reminders, notifications, surveys, and the waiting concierge, they are better informed, better prepared, and better connected to their provider and their workflow. A more connected patient translates into more productive care, higher staff satisfaction, and better patient retention.
Cliniconex is looking for experienced Java developers to expand our reach via integration partners and to extend our value proposition into new markets like long-term care, where we want to improve transparency between the institutions and resident’s families vastly.
If improving healthcare attracts you and writing great code is a passion, we’d love to meet you and look forward to the opportunity for you to meet our fantastic team!
- Intermediate/senior Java developer
- 4+ years of Java development and JUnit testing experience (real-time, high volume system experience preferred);
- Python development experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of databases and data structures (MySQL, e., Oracle, SQL, NoSQL, i.e., App Engine, Datastore, MongoDB);
- RESTful Web Services, JSON, XML/XSD, Eclipse IDE, GWT, Java Servlet;
- Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, and general Google Cloud technologies;
- Maven build automation, Jenkins/Hudson continuous integration;
- Git source control;
- Strong communication skills;
- Energized by learning, team-oriented work culture and a customer-focused, start-up environment.
- Design, develop, implement a variety of software using object-oriented techniques;
- Conduct verification of own designs;
- Gather requirements from users or Cliniconex team members.
- Minimum B.Sc or B.Eng degree or diploma, science or math-related fields.