Intermediate Java Developer
Cliniconex delivers patient engagement to help clinics provide better outcomes for their patients.
We do not think of patient communication as something that happens once with a simple reminder, but rather a holistic cycle of communication that starts when an appointment is booked, and continues well after the patient leaves the clinic. Our solution can not only reduce costs for clinics but can be used as a valuable solution to help the clinical staff determine which patients need specialized follow up.
We are proud to have won the confidence of thousands of providers, including doctors, nurses, and medical technicians, and the most admired brands serving them, including Telus Health and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- 7+ years of Java development and Junit testing experience (real time, high volume system experience preferred);
- Knowledge of databases and data structures (MySQL ie. Oracle,SQL, NoSQL ie. App Engine, Datastore, MongoDB);
- RESTful Web Services, JSON, XML, Eclipse IDE, GWT, Java Servlet;
- Amazon EC2, Google App Engine and general Google Cloud technologies;
- Maven build automation, Jenkins/Hudson continuous integration;
- Git source control;
- An architect at heart who loves coding;
- Strong communication skills;
- Energized by learning, team-oriented work culture and a customer-focused, start-up environment.
- Design, develop, implement a variety of software using object-oriented techniques;
- Conducts verification of own designs;
- Gathers requirements from users or Cliniconex team members.
- Minimum B.Sc or B.Eng degree or diploma, science or math-related fields.