Thursday, August 25
1:00 p.m. EST
Nurses are the backbone of healthcare. As greater numbers continue to leave the workforce, the current staffing crisis is expected to increase. So how to combat it with limited funds and resources?
During this webinar, we will look at how the staff shortage crisis came to be, tactics for advancing recruitment and retention and how innovation can be the key to the workforce going forward.
- What impacts the shortages have on other staff, residents and their families
- How technology can be a recruitment tool as more digital natives enter the workforce
- How to choose and use the right technology and digital tools for your facility/practice
- How technology can solve problems while also being easy to implement and use
- How going digital and leveraging technology can increase staff recruitment, retention and loyalty, and staff satisfaction
Hear from our panel of experts from both industry and academia as they discuss insights, tactics and tools to combat the current staffing shortages.